Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge

From: JuanPi
Subject: Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:32:16 +0200

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 20 August 2012 16:23, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

>> "toolchest"?
>> |
>> | Might as well. People keep referring to OF packages as "toolboxes".
>> | Alois for example uses this term exclusively to refer to the NaN
>> | package.
>>
>> I would rather stay away from the term "toolbox" because, for example,
>> "Control System Toolbox" is a registered trademark.
>
> What about using the, already quite standardized by other languages,
> word module?
>
> Carnë

Single, Bundle, Module sounds good to me. Though I do not see why we
are running away from Forge package. Are we going to drop all the
Octave Forge presence? I think it may be wise to leave the "Forge"
connection somewhere, otherwise it can get quite confusing for
newcomers doing search on the internet and add to the general
obscurity/misunderstanding.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----