Re: Atlassian tools

From: Stefan Seefeld
Subject: Re: Atlassian tools
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:44:00 -0400

Over recent years I have been exposed to various Atlassian tools at
work, and I have to admit that I'm not very impressed.

If you want continuous integration, I highly recommend using the
buildbot (http://trac.buildbot.net/). It is very clean and
self-contained, and integrates very well with a host of other tools,
including revision control, issue tracking, etc.
No need to reinvent an entire build and project infrastructure to use it.

FWIW,

    Stefan