Re: Renaming libcruft

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Renaming libcruft
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:09:42 +0100

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 24-Aug-2012, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| If I may add something, splitting up further will complicate the symbol export
| mechanism.

My proposal is not to split things up further.  It's to merge libcruft
and liboctave.  The multiple divisions that I proposed are just for
internal convenience when building, same as we now use for building
liboctinterp.  These extra convenience libraries are not exposed to
the user.  The user would see only liboctave, liboctinterp, and
liboctgui.

Fair enough. I misunderstood what you were saying.

Michael.