FYI: libcruft merged into liboctave

From: Rik
Subject: FYI: libcruft merged into liboctave
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:09:56 -0700

8/31/12

All,

I have refactored liboctave into multiple directories using convenience
libraries.  In addition, the top-level directory and library libcruft is
now a subdirectory and sublibrary of liboctave.

The source tree will hopefully be slightly easier to understand for new
programmers coming to Octave.  A side effect, however, has been an
explosion in the number of -I include statements during the build process.

As always, the exact division of files may be imperfect and is open to
tinkering.

Cheers,
Rik