Re: JIT test crash

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: JIT test crash
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 13:00:46 +0100

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Max Brister <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael,

I'm having trouble building. I have commented out the aclocal,
autoconf, autoheader, and automake steps in octave.sh as these were
causing problems. Instead, I ran autogen.sh --copy directly.

When compiling octave from dev branch, I don't use the build.sh script. What I do instead is:

(from octave top source dir)
./autogen,sh --copy
mkdir build-msvc
cd build-msvc
/where/is/octave-build/located/modules/octave/configure_octave.sh
fixlibtool2 libtool
make

It looks
like for some reason gfortran-msvc is not working correctly (I have
the config output). I tried recompiling gfotran-msvc with your
scripts, but it fails at the end of the build with a linking issue.

Do you MinGW 4.7.0 (gfortran) installed? Also the output you attached says "sed" is not found.

Michael.