Re: Disabling JIT in build

From: Michael D Godfrey
Subject: Re: Disabling JIT in build
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 00:24:50 -0400

On 09/05/2012 08:01 PM, Max Brister wrote:
I would like to get a few bugs fixed before the release. Mainly, the
32 bit windows issue and JIT skipping breakpoints. Adding a runtime
option to enable/disable JIT is very easy. I'm not sure if it is
necessary though. Ideally, we should fix JIT related bugs.

-- Max Brister
One not to forget is # 37247.  As you will see this is odd since it
only occurs for vectors of length greater than hundreds, i.e
it works for vectors of length about 100, but fails for vectors
of length 1032.

It would be good if you can spot what is wrong with this vague
report.  If not, with some work, I can put together a test case
from my code.

In any case, this error needs to be fixed.

Michael