Re: build failure

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: build failure
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 05:05:45 -0500

On 09/14/2012 04:50 AM, c. wrote:
Hi,

I have

$ hg id
d8d7596fc68d tip

cloned from scratch.

building on my OSX system fails with the attached long set of link errors.
any idea how I can try and fix this?

Hi Carlo,

In your printout, I'm seeing a lot of errors related to Array which I believe involves a lot of template code. It appears Rik has been working on template stuff in the last 24 hours:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave

I'd say update your local copy to this changeset:

changeset 15380:9453acf885f2
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/9453acf885f2

and try again; there isn't much new since then. If you did an "hg pull" on the most recent development copy, you should only need to use "hg update" and the changeset number to revert to that version.

Dan