Re: build failure

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: build failure
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:28:39 -0400

On 14-Sep-2012, c. wrote:

| John,
| not much, I seem to be getting the same errors, in particular gcc is still
used for linking rather than g++:
| /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link ccache gcc-4.2
| I'm not sending the whole verbose output again unless you need it.
| Thanks for your help, any other suggestions I could try, maybe configuring
with LD=g++?
| c.

Hmm, for me that change caused g++ to be used to link liboctave.
There was a typo for the libgui/Makefile.am.  I wrote libgui in one
place where I should have had liboctgui.  I checked in a corrected
version of that change.

What version of automake are you using?  I have 1.11.6.