Re: Default not compiling

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Default not compiling
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:22:47 -0400

On 20 September 2012 11:17, Reza Housseini <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry for top posting. Besides, why again we're not using automatic
> building?

You mean CI? Because I haven't gotten around to doing it. Do you want to do it?

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Agora-Octave-CSS-preprocessors-and-continuous-integration-tp4642529p4642548.html

Whenever something that seems stupid to you hasn't been fixed yet, the
answer is always "because it involves work that nobody has gotten
around to doing." We're not doing stupid things like not using CI
because we're stupid, but because not doing them requires work.

- Jordi G. H.