Re: fresh build -> error: `unimplemented' not found

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: fresh build -> error: `unimplemented' not found
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:52:03 -0400

On Sep 20, 2012, at 12:43 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 20-Sep-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

> | > |
> ../../libinterp/DOCSTRINGS < arith.txi > arith.texi-t
> | >
> | > What's in the DOCSTRINGS files?  Why aren't they being constructed
> | > correctly?
> | >
> | > jwe
> |

> | I've attached a zipped version.  It starts out with ...
>
> Two DOCSTRINGS files are generated during the build.  You sent the one
> from the scripts directory and it looks OK.  What about the one in the
> libinterp directory?
>
> jwe

I've attached the zip, which starts with ..

### DO NOT EDIT!
###
### This file is generated automatically from Octave source files.
### Edit source files directly and run make to update this file.

__version_info__
@c __version_info__ libinterp/octave.cc
-*- texinfo -*-
@deftypefn {Built-in Function} {retval =} __version_info__ (@var{name},
@var{version}, @var{release}, @var{date})
Undocumented internal function.
@end deftypefn
argv
@c argv libinterp/octave.cc
-*- texinfo -*-
@deftypefn {Built-in Function} {} argv ()
Return the command line arguments passed to Octave.  For example,
if you invoked Octave using the command

@example
octave --no-line-editing --silent
@end example