Savannah bugtracker interface

From: John Swensen
Subject: Savannah bugtracker interface
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:59:53 -0400

Is there an alternative interface to the Savannah bugtracker? Maybe I
just don't know how to use it right, but it seems that both the digest
functionality and search functionality are broken.  From the digest
page, I can filter on any number of bug characteristics, but can't
search the filtered results. From the search page I can search, but I
can't tell from the results whether the items are open/closed, if they
have been assigned, etc. until I actually open the individual bug
reports.

Is there a better way to use the bugtracker that allows me to search
based on keyword and get more information about the current but
status? Since my time is limited and I am trying to get back into
Octave development a little, I would like to try and tackle small bugs
but am finding I spend more time looking for the "right bug" that I
can finish in a short period of time than I am actually spending on
fixing bugs.

John S.