updating the manual about autogen being bootstrap

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: updating the manual about autogen being bootstrap
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:43:44 -0400

In the manual I see
"

D.2 Building the Development Sources

In addition to all the tools (both optional and required) that are listed in Build Dependencies you will need:

Mercurial
Distributed version control system (http://mercurial.selenic.com). Octave's sources are stored in a Mercurial archive.
Git
Distributed version control system (http://git-scm.com). The gnulib sources that Octave depends on are stored in a Git archive.

Once you have the required tools installed, you can build Octave by doing

"

I would like to make a patch to change this, but I haven't figured out what file has the source.
I someone would point me to the source file I will make a patch.
Doug
--
DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html