Re: Code sprint: pkg.m

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Code sprint: pkg.m
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: JuanPi <address@hidden>

[snip]
> Sergei,
>
> I do not know of functional specification for pkg.m. Maybe you can
> contribute with one or maybe you can join us!

[snip]

> --
> JuanPi Carbajal
> -----

I probably can. But as a benevolent dictator. I.e. I define the spec, discuss
it with the developers, and, unless developers can logically prove I want
something impossible, the developers are ultimately coding the behavior
according to _my_ definitions.

And implementing 'pkg.m' will first require resolution of namesspace issues -
otherwise consistent implementation of global and local packages is logically
impossible.

Regards,
  Sergei.