Re: Dear Dr. Eaton, or octave help,

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Dear Dr. Eaton, or octave help,
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:36:33 +0200

On 11 October 2012 03:05, [deleted] wrote:
> Please see below site,
>
> [deleted]

Hi [deleted]

I don't see any 010-xxxx-xxxx number on any of those links. All I see is

[block of text deleted]

none of them starting with 010. Anyway, these mailing list are spread
and backed up all over the internet on multiple "answers" or
"knowledge" databases and is unlikely that you can purge them from the
internet. For example, this very mailing list is at least on both
nabble and gmane.

Anyway, usually people don't take kindly having their mail boxes
filled with multiple requests for the same thing on such short time.
Please be more respectful in the future.

Regards,
Carnë