Re: [OctDev] developer documentation question

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: [OctDev] developer documentation question
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:31:51 +0200

On 13 October 2012 02:59, Vu, Phuong A (MP Technology) <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there a single document (pdf or otherwise) that would give me a general
> overview of
> the Octave design/data structures, etc... If a person is new to Octave
> development,
> where should they go to read first ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Phuong

Hi Phuong

your question should have been made to one of the octave core mailing
list, probably maintainers. See
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html You have e-mailed
the Octave Forge mailing list which is a sister project of GNU Octave
(we develop packages for Octave).

Anyway, about your question see
http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#How_can_I_get_involved_in_Octave_development.3F
Basically, look into the etc/HACKING file after you cloned the
repository.

Carnë