Re: Agora updated

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Agora updated
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:25:29 +0200

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Wendy Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Lack of clarity, I suppose. The "name" field is meant to be part of the URL
> for the bundle, which means it can only contain letters, numbers,
> underscores and hyphens. I can add a description for the field explaining
> that if that helps.
>

> On 17 October 2012 12:07, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
>> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >
>> > Yeah, each update has been its share of trouble. :-)

>> > Yeah, but I think there might still be stale things. I'm tempted to
>> > just clear the database again.

>> > 1.3, what's in pip-requirements.
>> >
>> > - Jordi G. H.
>>
>> When trying to upload a bundle in tar.gz I get the following error
>> when I press "Paste it"
>>
>> "Enter a valid 'slug' consisting of letters, numbers, underscores or
>> hyphens."
>>
>> The fields are all filed with normal text the tar.gz is valid and
>> installs in octave.
>>
>> I do not know what it means. Bug or lack of clarity?

mmm... mine would have blancks ([[:space:]]). Is there a way to
automatically convert blanks to underscores?
In any case a description wouldbe handy. I suggest what you just told me

"This field is meant to be part of the URL for the bundle, which means
it can only contain letters, numbers, underscores and hyphens (no
spaces)"

Thanks
I will try again