Re: Octave 3.6.4-rc0 release candidate available for ftp

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.4-rc0 release candidate available for ftp
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:41:39 -0400

On 18-Oct-2012, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I'm surprised as well.  Perhaps we should leave it alone until someone else
confirms?  (maybe something is wrong on my end?)

| Ben

What versions of autoconf, automake, and libtool do you have?  When I
build the tar file, I'm using

  $ autoconf --version
  autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69
  License GPLv3+/Autoconf: GNU GPL version 3 or later
  <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>, <http://gnu.org/licenses/exceptions.html>

  Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

  $ automake --version
  automake (GNU automake) 1.11.6
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>

  Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden>