Re: Download failure for octave source

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Download failure for octave source
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:47:50 -0500

On 6 November 2012 15:27, Ethan A Merritt <address@hidden> wrote:
> I decided to check out the octave source in order to be more
> informed when trying to comment about issues like support of Qt.
>
> Unfortunately the git repository at
>   https://code.google.com/p/qterminal/
> does not seem to be functioning.  It sends the contents of ./.git
> and then hangs until timeout.

Here, just untar this:

    http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/tmp/qterminal.tar.gz

We're trying to figure out what to do about qterminal. It's right now
not really part of Octave because the idea was to develop it as a
separate component so that Qt in general could have a standard
terminal widget, but this idea doesn't seem to be working. Also, it's
problematic to have more than a few hg subrepos, as you've witnessed,
because if one subrepo has connection troubles, well...

- Jordi G. H.