Re: [OctDev] complex error function

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: [OctDev] complex error function
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:42:56 +0000

On 11/21/12 10:03 PM, Steven G. Johnson wrote:

The current implementation effort can be found by Google:
c99 cerf libc

This returns four results. Two are copies of the man page. One is someone asking about where it is implemented and is told that it is not implemented. The fourth is for a file "leds-cerf.c" that is unrelated to the error function.

Am I missing something?

--SGJ
My search returned a lot more, and one URL was to people
working on a C99 implementation.  I am traveling right now
and do not have time to redo the search.  Sorry.  I will give
it a try when I can, or it may be found before then.