low level I/O (GPIB, USBTMC, VXI11)

From: Stefan Mahr
Subject: low level I/O (GPIB, USBTMC, VXI11)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:34:36 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed that there were Summer of Code Project Ideas for low level I/O.

Some years ago I already posted my toolbox for serial, tcp, gpib (and visa) to
this list. Meanwhile I have added VXI11 and USBTMC. National Instruments
GPIBENET-100 support is started, but even more incomplete than the rest of the
toolbox. However, basic I/O is working and I'm able to talk with all of my
instruments.

I put the code to
https://github.com/dac922/octave-instrument-control-toolbox

Hope someone find it useful.