Re: Need help reviewing patches

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: Need help reviewing patches
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:57:30 -0300

Hi Jordi,

I'll try to follow some sporadically, do you know if Savannah's only mechanism to rank items is by giving them a vote?

What is the most effective way of telling an item is more important than another? Do you pay attention at the votes or the track system automatically put the higher rank at the top of the list?

If there is any mechanism to simply mark the item as "ready to apply", i would like to know.

Regards,
Júlio.