Re: gnulib warnings when compiling Faddeeva.cc

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: gnulib warnings when compiling Faddeeva.cc
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 13:52:26 -0500

On 9 December 2012 13:15, Júlio Hoffimann <address@hidden> wrote:
> It must have something to do with the build system?

Yeah, look at build-aux/boostrap_gnulib.conf. I believe it's just a
matter of adding the functions in the warnings to this list.

> Why is gnulib::floor() preferred over std::floor()?

The purpose of gnulib is to provide compatibility functions across
platforms. More than 20 years after the C standard was first
published, and we still can't agree on what "floor" is supposed to do
and where it's supposed to be available, I guess.

    http://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/floor.html#floor

- Jordi G. H.