Re: reconstructing m files from octave_function

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: reconstructing m files from octave_function
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:24:55 -0300

2012/12/10 Matt Flax <address@hidden>
Hi there,

Has anyone got any idea on how to reconstruct an m file from an octave_function ?

The function
octave_function *load_fcn_from_file (...);

will parse and load an m file, I would like to do this, alter a few variables on the fly and then write back to a different file name ...

Any leads would be appreciated.

thanks
Matt

Hi Matt,

I would suggest you to take a look into `autoload' and `eval' functions, but i prefer you to explain what problem you're trying to solve. Have you heard of the XY problem? http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=542341

Regards,
Júlio.