Code of Conduct?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Code of Conduct?
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:30:20 +0100

Hi All

I don't really have time to contribute at the moment, but I do try to at least
follow discussions on the mailing lists. Recently, I've been getting more and
more annoyed by the tone of conversation used by certain people. Perhaps I'm
just oversensitive, but would it be sensible to introduce a code of conduct
like Debian has (essentially, it just asks people to behave nicely):