Re: Code of Conduct?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct?
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:46:44 -0500

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All

I don't really have time to contribute at the moment, but I do try to at least follow discussions on the mailing lists. Recently, I've been getting more and more annoyed by the tone of conversation used by certain people. Perhaps I'm just oversensitive, but would it be sensible to introduce a code of conduct like Debian has (essentially, it just asks people to behave nicely):