Re: classdef development

From: Danilo Zanatta
Subject: Re: classdef development
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:07:09 +0100

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Серёжа Плотников <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear maintainers,

Could you please say me how far you are from having usable (or at least testable) matlab-like class system (classdef)? Is it possible to be involved into testing process?

The thing is that I'm about to rewrite some free toolbox which was written for matlab so that it can work under Octave.

Best regards,
Sergey

I'm also very interested in having this functionality.

I could also help in the testing process.

Regards,
Danilo