Re: Move OF bug tracking to Savannah?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Move OF bug tracking to Savannah?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:59:09 +0000

On 18 December 2012 20:29, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm thinking, now that the two mailing lists for OF and core have been
> merged, would it make sense to also merge the bug trackers? It would
> require for OF devs to create accounts in Savannah, and I think I can
> assign them special permissions to manipulate bugs but not push to the
> core hg repo.
>
> Any objections to trying to do this?

Good with me. If no one opposes I will change the OF pages again that
mention the trackers. It would also be nice if someone could bother to
move the bugs from place to another. If no opposes I could change the
OF documentation again.

On 19 December 2012 19:09, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well in principle I like it, but doesn't this conflict with the plans for
> Agora?
> Does this mean we are giving up on Agora for good?
> Or do you plan to move things twice?

I don't think there's any conflicts. The only thing OF would have in
Agora was links to download the tarballs, and a place for leave
comments, ratings, etc. Development and bug tracker was never part of
its functions.

Carnë