Re: Compilation failure: Fenable_jit_debugging/Fenable_jit_compiler not

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Compilation failure: Fenable_jit_debugging/Fenable_jit_compiler not found
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:21:38 -0500

On 23 December 2012 15:07, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have a compilation failure (Fedora 17, gcc-4.7.2) because of undeclared
> functions  Fenable_jit_debugging/Fenable_jit_compiler in
> libinterp/octave.cc. These were introduced by change
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/3f447bcc8488, which is quite
> old. So if there was a compilation problem, it would have spotted already.
> Am I missing something?

I don't build with JITC very often because I run Debian stable and its
llvm is too old. However, I just tried building that with the same gcc
version on a Debian unstable chroot, and I had no problems. Are you
seeing this on a clean build tree? My tree wasn't quite clean, so
perhaps I'm keeping around something old that is helping me build.

- Jordi G. H.