Re: RWTH LegoMindstorms

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: RWTH LegoMindstorms
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:08:35 +0000

On 3 January 2013 14:24,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have the RWTH-pkg in a state in which it installs.
>
> you want see it?
>
> best regards and happy new year
> odo2063

Hi

I do not have a way to test that package but will gladly add it to
Octave Forge if you so wish. If you have made modifications to the
original code, it might be a good idea to give them back to the RWTH
project too. If you wish to make new submissions and upload new code,
please use the patch tracker
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

I think Juan Carbajal (CC'ed on this e-mail) was once interested on
this package.

Carnë