Re: xmltree as octave package?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: xmltree as octave package?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:04:04 -0500

On Jan 10, 2013, at 3:39 AM, Muhali wrote:

> With only little effort I was able to adapt the xmltree package for use in
> octave. I am sure that it is equally easy to turn it into an octave package
> (it is GPL) as it just requires some experience in packaging. I don't have
> that experience, but I can provide the patches that made it work fo me. See
> also earlier discussions on this list.
>
> Is anybody interested?
>
> Muhali
>
> http://www.artefact.tk/software/matlab/xml

I'd you'd like to try to create a package ...

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Creating-Packages.html#Creating-Packages

If not, you can add it to the task tracker ...

        https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=octave

Or create a "Package Projects" page on the wiki (similar to
http://wiki.octave.org/Projects) and add an entry there.  That way it won't get
forgotten.

Ben