Re: control toolbox - time delays

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: control toolbox - time delays
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:38:17 +0000

On 10 January 2013 18:29, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mercurial would be a good idea, IMHO. Especially because the current SVN web
> interface sucks, the one we had until a few months ago was much better for
> browsing and comparing code (IIRC ViewVC) and one could download directories
> as .tar.gz archives for installation.

I don't know if the sourceforge web interface for hg is any different
from the current one. It might not be hgweb. For all I know,
sourceforge created its own web interface and would make sense that
they made it vcs agnostic in order to provide a smoother experience
when using its website.

On 10 January 2013 18:28, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 10 January 2013 18:17, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
>> At the risk of sounding fanatical, would there be any value if we start
>> moving OF to hg?
>
> At the moment, I think the time cost would not make up for the value
> of using hg.

When I said time cost, I meant my own at the moment. If someone else
can do it, I will welcome the change.

Carnë