[octave-forge] can't switch to new repo on SF

From: CdeMills
Subject: [octave-forge] can't switch to new repo on SF
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:33:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I had for a long time a working copy of the dataframe package. Today I tried
to sync a number of files I had at various places, using svn to detect local
changes. When it comes to the dataframe repository, I got a message about
the source URL not being reachable. I visited the octave-forge SVN repo, it
seems it moved. So I did:

svn switch --relocate
https://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/octave/trunk/octave-forge/extra/dataframe
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/extra/dataframe .

the purpose is to rebase the actual dir to the new sourceforge address. I
was asked for username and password; OK, but then I got:

svn: E195009: The repository at
'https://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/extra/dataframe'
has uuid 'fc59---', but the WC has '416------'

I googled, tried with svnsync and svnadmin. Any idea ? The goal is to have
some local directory whose content is defined as external (i.e. managed on
another SVN server)

Thanks in advance

Pascal