Re: control toolbox - time delays

From: thomas-v
Subject: Re: control toolbox - time delays
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:00:20 -0800

On 13.01.2013, at 17:39, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:

>I would say that Jordi should go ahead with the move from SVN to HG. Even if the web interface stays the same, we can profit from HGs advantages like easier branching.
>
>Thomas, I had a closer look at the draft code you sent me. I don't know how your code evolved since then, but I ran into a problem when running example script >"optiPID" (or test_control): In @lti/plus.m you assume in lines 36-39 and 50-53 that sys1 and sys2 are LTI objects. But one of them could be a double, i.e. when using
>
>s = tf ('s')
>G = 4 / (s + 1)
>
>It is __sys_group__ on line 55 which converts sys1 and sys2 to the appropriate LTI model type.
>
>Best regards,
>Lukas.

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the code.
I know of the problem with the @lti/plus and it is corrected. I have tried to moved all the delay interconnections only by using __lti_group__ and __lti_prune__, like you have done, but I have not managed to do it. Right now, I only need special treatment for the @lti/inv (for delayed systems this in not applicable) and @lti\mtimes. I also need a 3rd internal method __lti_connect__, just for the delay handling.

When the HG repository is set, I will upload the code, but right now I am doing some reading on it. Things are not yet so clear on how to use HG ...

Best Regards

Thomas

Care2 makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes you care about most. Over 12 Million members! http://www.care2.com

Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar