Re: Fixing fltk printing

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Fixing fltk printing
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:57:04 -0500

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 15 January 2013 11:47, Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think that OpenGL is just not made to produce vector graphics.

Is your proposal to completely drop gl2ps, then?

Once we have a valid alternate solution, we may have indeed to re-assess the usefulness of using gl2ps instead of simply dumping a bitmap image. But we're not there yet.

I'm excited about the
possibility of doing it with cairo, if it really is as flexible and
feasible as you say it is.

I don't have much time at the moment and I'm already busy with the classdef stuff. So it may take a while before I give that a shot.

Michael.