changing pkg function to use new packages.octave.org subdomain

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: changing pkg function to use new packages.octave.org subdomain
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:54:48 -0500

I checked in the following changes so that the pkg function now looks to packages.octave.org instead of octave.sourceforge.net. For now, we are rewriting the URLs to point to source forge, but in the future we may do something else. By using packages.octave.org and rewrite rules now, we should be able to make a transition more easily in the future, without having to change pkg.m.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/7ad3eea8a3af

I made the change on stable so that it will appear in the upcoming 3.6.4 release and we might be able to make a change in the location of Octave Forge packages sooner than we would if the change only goes on the default branch. I don't think this is a particularly risky change, but if anyone strongly disagrees, let me know. I've also merged the changes to default.