Re: localedir patch

From: Rik
Subject: Re: localedir patch
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:43:16 -0800

On 01/20/2013 10:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
I attached a patch for installing the translation files into
$(datadir)/octave/$(version)/locale
Since it is my first patch afecting autoconf files I would be happy if
someone could have a look at the patch before I push it.

Torsten
1/20/13

Torsten,

Just a small thing, but the list of search and replace expressions in build-aux/common.mk is basically alphabetical because there are so many of them that this is the only reasonable organization strategy.  I would keep the list alphabetized by moving your insertion

+  -e "s|%OCTAVE_OCTLOCALEDIR%|\"${octlocaledir}\"|" \

to occur after

   -e "s|%OCTAVE_OCTLIBDIR%|\"${octlibdir}\"|" \

--Rik