importing specfun functions

From: Mike Miller
Subject: importing specfun functions
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:14:17 -0500

I noticed recently that ellipj, ellipke, and expint are in Octave's
list of missing functions. These three have been in the specfun OF
package for years now. I would like to look at bringing them into
Octave. I've only looked at them briefly, but I don't see any glaring
problems yet. If I don't hear any objections I'll look further into
correctness, performance, documentation, style, etc. Note that ellipj
is an oct-file (could go in libinterp/corefcn) while ellipke and
expint are m-files (could go in scripts/specfun).

Comments? Any reasons this can't be done?

Thanks,

--
mike