Segfault when running "make check"

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Segfault when running "make check"
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:57:41 -0800 (PST)

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2 wrote
> On 30 January 2013 09:19, Julien Bect <

> julien.bect@

> > wrote:
>> Note that I haven't been able to run a full "make check", though (it
>> segfaults when I reach the tests for dblquad.m, but this is not
>> related to my patch).
>
> Is this a known problem? Should we diagnose it?
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Well, I was going to report on it later to avoid mixing unrelated issues...
No, I don't think that it is a known problem (didn't find any reference to
it).

The problem only occurs when I run "make check" (on an up-to-date clone of
the defaut branch), not when I run "test dblquad" from within Octave.

How could I report useful information to help you diagnose it ?