Re: Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:41:46 +0000

On 06/02/13 22:10, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
On 6 February 2013 17:02, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:
I have added a patch (#7943) which creates a class octave_dock_widget from
which the other classes previously inherited from QDockWidget directly are
now inheirited instead.
I quickly looked it over. At a glance, it looks ok. Torsten has been
handling the GUI patches, so I'll defer to his expertise on this.

Thanks
This made me think, though. Would it be helpful to subscribe the
maintainer list to the patch and bug trackers? I don't know if people
would dislike the higher volume, or if everyone who is already
interested in being notified of bugs and patches is already subscribed
to those lists.

- Jordi G. H.

I would vote for subscribing the list to the patch tracker but not the bug tracker probably.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.