Octave GUI

From: Michael Schwegel
Subject: Octave GUI
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:38:33 +0100

Hi!

I've tried to compile the octave gui on fedora 18 64 bit. Long story short
after configure I get:  "Build Gui     no".

Basically all I did was installing dependencies, hg copy, bootstrap. Then
config, make, make install.
Building octave works. It states: Version 3.7.2+
The thing is, that after configure finished it says, that it won't build the
gui.
Even the command ../configure --enable-gui  doesn't change anything. At last it
allways posts "Build Gui     no" among other things.

Thanks for any advice,
mike