Re: GUI integration

From: Ruud Schilder
Subject: Re: GUI integration
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:53:05 -0500

Dear octave maintainers,

I am interested in participating in the further development of octave, in
particular the GUI development.

I just build octave 3.6.3 (running mac os 10.8.2) succesfully, after which I
found out about the developer version that is available.

I am wondering if the GUI enabled developer version works on my operating
system, and if so, should I completely uninstall my current version first
before installing the developer version?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Ruud Schilder