Re: My wrongly filed patch

From: Rik
Subject: Re: My wrongly filed patch
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:33:52 -0800

On 02/20/2013 07:17 PM, Michael D. Godfrey wrote:
> Rik,
>
> Should I open a new bug for the signbit() patch?
> You could then, I hope, just change the bug number in the patch
> you pushed.
2/20/13

Michael,

Alas, once the commit is made I don't know of a simple way to change the
commit message.  Jordi is the expert on all things Mercurial and he might
know of a way.  Otherwise, it is a bit of false advertising in the commit
message, but I would just leave it alone.

> I have added a comment to #38291 saying the file should not be there.
>
> The stemleaf patch file that is there is correct and should be pushed.
I'll push that patch this evening.

--Rik