imdilate for ND arrays (in the image package)

From: adam aitkenhead
Subject: imdilate for ND arrays (in the image package)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:53:01 +0000

Hi Carnë,

I've made some edits to imdilate to allow it to handle ND arrays.  What's the
best way to submit this - do you want to review/test the change first (see
attached file) before I commit the edit via svn?

If you're happy that this version of imdilate works properly I can make a
similar edit for imerode so that it also can handle ND arrays.

Best wishes,
Adam