Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:24:50 -0500

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Paul Soderlind <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael,

thanks for putting  together this.

Here is a problem report: on Win7 (32 bit), it starts fine and I can do
calculations and plots. However, as soon as I try the menu (at the top),
then I get the message: "QAaccesibleWidget::rect: This implementation does
not support subelements..."

After that, I cannot exit Octave (except from the task manager).

I don't know what's going on here, I can't reproduce the issue on WinXP 32 bits. I've never used the Qt accessibility framework. Is accessibility somehow enabled on your system?

Michael.