Re: dashlength for gnuplot

From: Rik
Subject: Re: dashlength for gnuplot
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:31:57 -0800

On 02/28/2013 06:33 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:29:23 -0500
> From: Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: Trastu <address@hidden>,  help-octave Octave
>       <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: How to set different dot and dash sizes in plot

>> > It is seemingly ony possible when setting the terminal. Example:
>> >
>> > set terminal postscript eps enhanced monochrome dashlength 5.0
>> >
>> > Olaf
> -- moving to the maintainer's list --
>
> The dashlength for both gnuplot's "aqua" and "postscript" terminals look too
> short to me.  Any objection to increasing the dashlength for these?
>
> A proposal is attached.  This change can also be made for "wxt" but there is
> no support for changing the dashlength for "qt", "x11", or "windows".
>
> Ben
Ben,

I like it.  I added wxt to the terminals that want a dashlength of 1.
Otherwise, the dashes were really rather too large.  I also changed strcmpi
to strcmp since term has been lower-cased by this point.  That was my
oversight for not correcting it when I was overhauling these scripts a week
ago.

--Rik