Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available

From: forkandwait
Subject: Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:04:04 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Goffioul <michael.goffioul <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For people interested, I've compiled the current default branch and a bunch
> of
forge packages.

That is very nice!  The only bugginess I can find is that in the terminal the
cursor is weirdly far to the right of where the character gets placed during
typing and jumps in a strange way when matching parens.

The problem with fltk crashing *seems* to be gone!

I am running some newish standard version of windows (yuck -- I refuse to learn
the difference between 7,8,XP,Vista, whatever)...

Thanks for doing this!