Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave-3.7.2+/Windows [VS2010] available
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:18:24 -0500

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM, forkandwait <address@hidden> wrote:
Michael Goffioul <michael.goffioul <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For people interested, I've compiled the current default branch and a bunch of
forge packages.

That is very nice!  The only bugginess I can find is that in the terminal the
cursor is weirdly far to the right of where the character gets placed during
typing and jumps in a strange way when matching parens.

This typically occurs when the terminal font is not monospace. In the preferences dialog, go to the terminal tab and select a monospace font (like "Courier New" or "Lucida Console").

Michael.