Re: Getting involved with the GUI

From: Sander van Rijn
Subject: Re: Getting involved with the GUI
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:55:09 +0100

After looking into GSoC, I may be interested in it. It will mainly depend on how much time I'll have to put into it, as I'm also involved in some other activities that will take up part of my summer.

I've cloned the repository and Octave is building right now.

Sander

On 1 March 2013 04:12, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28 February 2013 18:59, Sander van Rijn <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm a Dutch computer science student with some experience in Qt and C++, and
> after recently discovering about Octave, I'd like to help out with the GUI
> development where I can. Could anyone point me towards the current work
> that's being done?

Would you be interested in a GSoC project for Octave?

There are some interesting ideas brewing for the GUI...

Have you already managed to build Octave from hg?

- Jordi G. H.