Re: new parser does not handle ctrl-C

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: new parser does not handle ctrl-C
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:16:31 -0500

On 03/04/2013 03:56 PM, Michael D. Godfrey wrote:
John,

I suspect that you are still working on the parser, but you
might want to know that the current version no longer handles
ctrl-C as it did before: The following shows the new behavior,
which leaves the system in a non working state after ctrl-C.
First, Octave 3.6.3 to show how it worked before, then current
devel. (The command with unbalanced ( starts the trouble.)

Thanks for pointing out the problem. I think it will be fixed in the next batch of changesets I push to savannah. I expect that to happen sometime later today.