Re: profiler, doxygen, ...

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: profiler, doxygen, ...
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:15:01 +0000

On 7 March 2013 15:05, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:

> But, since doxygen apparently needs some configuration files to produce a
> nice-looking output like http://octave.sourceforge.net/doxygen/html, and
> since somebody somewhere probably has these configuration files, I thought
> it might be a good idea to ask this list first.

Those were generated a long time ago, and I believe created by Søren
(CC'ed on this email) since he was the Octave Forge maintainer at the
time. While I have been updating the list of Octave functions with
each release, I have not done so for the doxygen as I do not know how
and had never use for it.

At the moment, I do not have the time to figure out how to do it
myself but if someone prepares a tarball with it, I'll gladly replace
the files on the server.

Carnë